REDDIMART MULTI-RESOURCES INC.
Is currently looking for:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Ability to tackle multiple projects and work in situations with changing priorities and multiple simultaneous deadline.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- -7 years of experience in a financial planning and analysis role, expertise in supporting a rapidly growing organization preferred.
- Strong understanding of budgets, forecasts, financial statements and accounting principles required.
- Proven advanced Excel and superior financial modeling skills required.
- Exceptional project management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrable problem-solving, quantitative, and analytical skills; strategic and critical thinking.
- Highly analytical with the ability to act both strategically and tactically, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve and prioritize.
- Exceptionally detail oriented and able to translate big-picture analysis while never losing sight of the finer points.
- Technical capability and hands-on willingness to build complex financial models
- Experience producing insightful, actionable analysis for senior management, board members, investors and other stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of subscription software business models and metrics.
- Extremely curious - not satisfied with easy or convenient answers; drives issues to root cause challenge status quo – identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Ability to work comfortably with incomplete information and deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Ability and desire to roll up sleeves and be hands on in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment that may require work outside of normal business hours to meet deadlines.
- Ability to tackle multiple projects and work in situations with changing priorities, and multiple simultaneous deadlines.
- Proactive individual seeking additional responsibility at all times.
- Demonstrated ability, and solid business acumen, capable of establishing and improving processes and procedures.
- Compelling and inclusive communication skills, strong teamwork and interpersonal skills. Proven ability to build relationships and effectively influence business partners.
- Financial Planning
- Develop and prepare annual budget.
- Assist in setting annual budget targets, lead the company through the process and prepare the annual financial budget for presentation to executive management
- Manage the overall Company financial model (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow) and Lead the monthly, quarterly and annual cycles for financial forecasting and reporting and ensure timely and accurate reporting and communication of actual vs. forecast.
- Partner with the business leads to accurately reflect and review revenue/cost forecast and pipeline.
- Assist the team in monthly and quarterly reporting including executive summary preparation and external reporting documentation for results.
- Improve operating teams' understanding of financial statements and budget adherence with thoughtful and transparent analysis.
- Cultivate deep partnership with Accounting to create efficient and seamless actual versus budget and forecast analysis and reporting.
- Mine historical results for trends to improve the accuracy of forecast model assumptions and drivers.
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance, including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, operating metrics and capital expenditures
- Financial Analysis :
- Provide decision-support to business partners across the company on key financial and operational topics through data analysis and business understanding.
- Collaborate with operating teams and provide fact-based recommendations that improve profitability, operating efficiency and effectiveness.
- Create scenario analyses including to evaluate the growth, profitability and cashflow implications of various avenues related to investment opportunities the company might chose to pursue.
- Develop and optimize performance against key financial indicators relevant to strategic initiatives such as the launch of a new product offering or entry into a new geographic or vertical market
- Initiate proactive business dialogue; challenge assumptions to ensure sound financial decisions are being made that improve business performance.
- Provides financial analysis to business operations and creates reports to be provided to executives.
- Evaluates performance metrics to determine acceptable levels of quality or efficiency for various business functions.
- Go deep with ad hoc analysis to generate business insight and action recommendations.