APPLICATION SUPPORT ASSOCIATE
The Associate Support Analyst provides support and services in terms of basic technical concerns and user access management (including ID creation, modify, termination, and log on problems) to all Business Units that uses AWD and EFS application.
Also, it covers service desk task (logging task log and inquiries) across different service desk team in Canada Division
- Perform day to day security administration processes, including adding, including ID creation, add access, modify ID, and terminations (Prod & Non Prod AWD/EFS) systems accesses.
- Provide Password Reset Support to CDN and JH Users of AWD and EFS (Prod & Non Prod)
- Gather and check information needed to the request for compliance purposes.
- Provide answers to basic training –related AWD questions/inquiry of the client Look-up doesn't work, window is hidden, etc.)
- Manage Incident tickets assigned to the team (response, follow up, resolved, and closing of tickets) within SLA.
- Responsible to check and monitor daily notification received related to the AWD server (ST, RIP Notes, BI Mapper and Heart Beat) and involve in weekend testing change.
- Support simple image related concerns.
- Participate in monthly audit (90 day User Audit) as required.
- Logging IGO BTS Task Logs
- Responsible to handle reports generation task. (Orphans, Wrong Queue, etc.)
- Accountable in reports generation concerns, clean up task, basic GDL and excess clones’ removal.
- Ensure that processed requests are properly completed and approved in compliance with Manulife policies and owner defined criteria
- Provide Answers to basic training-related AWD Questions
- Provide reports to superiors and Business Units as required
- Participate in team clean up task as required
Any additional responsibilities or functions that will be provided by the MBPS Management Team or the Manulife Business Unit as deemed necessary in the course of the business operations.
Minimum Skills Requirement to Hire:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Must pass current job expectations and meet performance metrics.
- Must not have any attendance issues and have not received any disciplinary action.
- Willing to work on rotating schedule.
- Strong customer service and team orientation aptitude.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks within a heavy workload environment while meeting service quality and turnaround objectives.
- Keen to details and ability to follow instructions.
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral, at both technical and business levels.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good influencing and negotiating skills dealing with staff at all levels.
- Team player.
- Knowledge of security administration software/tools in use on the various technology platforms supported, e.g. (MS Outlook, Active Directory etc.).
- Basic knowledge of AWD Workflow
- Strong PC and LAN/WAN/AD technologies literacy.
- Basic knowledge of technologies in use at Manulife covering mainframe, midrange (Windows, UNIX & AS400) technologies.
- Current knowledge of computer security principles.
Tools Specific Knowledge
- Citrix / VDI
- Microsoft Outlook O365
- Windows Explorer
- Internet Explorer
- AWD Production version 3.5.1 view station
- AWD 10 Portal
- Active Directory
- Remote Desktop
- Adobe Reader
- MS PowerPoint 2016
- MS Word 2016
- MS Access 2016
- MS Excel 2016
- MS Visio 2016
- Service Now
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Lotus Notes Database access (for Task log)
If you are ready to unleash your potential it’s time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2018, we had more than 34,000 employees, over 82,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 28 million customers. As of December 31, 2018, we had over $1.1 trillion (US$794 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $29.0 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States are where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.