Dreamscape Networks is Australia’s and Singapore’s #1 Domain and Website Hosting provider with a clear goal to be Australia’s and South East Asia’s #1 Online Solutions Provider. We are rapidly expanding into new high growth markets providing technology solutions to help our customers establish, build, maintain and grow their online presence.
Providing simple, innovative and affordable online solutions that change lives
To help customers achieve their online goals by delivering innovative, user friendly and intuitive, technology driven solutions to become the worlds most trusted and affordable online solutions provider, all backed by Best in World service
Dreamscape Networks’ five core values represent the principles and beliefs that have guided the company throughout the years. These values are reflected in employees’ decisions and actions every day.
- Genuine – The Company believes that one of the most important lessons in life and business is the need to be authentic and honest.
- Relentless – The Company is composed of a young and dynamic workforce with a high level of energy and motivation to work beyond the extra mile.
- Passion – Dreamscape Networks operates with utmost passion and commitment to continuously serve its customers.
- Excellence – The Company promotes a culture of excellent and commitment to continuously serve its customer.
- Fun – Dreamscape Networks celebrates every successful milestone it achieves with togetherness as a company. It fosters a productive environment of working while having fun.
The Digital transformation is happening right now, so get on board!
Be an SEO Specialist! Earn as much as P25,000.00 per month plus bonuses!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Top Salaries for Top Performers
- Generous Rewards for High Achievers
- One of the Philippine’s Best Performance Bonus Schemes
- Comprehensive and On-Going Training
- Opportunities for Personal Development and Career Advancement
- Perfect Attendance and Punctuality Bonuses
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Paid Vacation Leave and Sick Leave
- Friday Free Lunch
- #bestofficeincebu - Modern, Cool and State of the Art Office with free use of Gym, Karaoke Room, Game Room, and Unlimited Coffee
- Implements all aspects of a successful SEO strategy, (including technical and content optimisation, link management and SEO tools)
- Finds the most efficient/effective way to complete the SEO actions generated by simple SEO technology, providing feedback and challenging the way of thinking when required
- Delivers client-ready documentation to an excellent standard, striving to set new performance benchmarks for quality and efficiency
- Develops an excellent working relationship with the team and management on strategy/project performance timelines, delivery and results of action
- Tracks, reports, and analyzes website analytics and initiatives
- Works with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Recommends changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Optimizes copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performs ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researches and implements content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Preferably graduate of Bachelors or Masters in Information and Technology or similar
- Must have 3+years’ hands-on experience in Digital Marketing, Web & Mobile Development, SEO, SEM, Social, CRO, Content Strategy and/OR Website Project Management Role
- Must have strong MS Excel experience
- Must be familiar in SEO, Social Media marketing and other online tactics would be advantagous
- Must have SEO knowledge across all levels and categories: brand, technical web and mobile, onsite, design
- Must have experience with Trello, Harvest, and any coding, preferre
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong reasoning, problem-solving and analytical skills
For more information about our company, visit our website: