Be You, Lead the New at Accenture.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
What are some of the benefits available for Accenture employees?
We offer our people a “Total Rewards” package that includes competitive and performance-based compensation, professional development opportunities and market-relevant benefits that go beyond the basic salary.
What We Offer:
- Be a part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant courses
- At least 2 years’ experience in Test Automation using any of the following tools:
- HP Mercury QuickTest Pro (QTP)
- Rational Functional Tester (RFT)
- Worksoft Certify
- Parasoft SOA
- Develop automated test scripts using QTP as the main testing tool
- Execute automated test scripts.
- Record problems and issues in accordance with the project's problem and issue management plans.
- Document defects using the project’s defect management tools
- Work with the application team to resolve any issues that arise out of the testing process
- Participate in the release control process (when the application is transferred from the build team to the test team) to ensure that solutions meet business requirements
- Validate fixes
- Inform the test lead of any issues that may affect the schedule, budget, or quality of the product or the testing process
Ready, set, game!
Is your IT game strong? Apply for any of these #AccenturePH Technology positions in Cebu by April 12, 2019 and you could win an exciting PlayStation 4 gaming console!
Java Developers https://accntu.re/2EpQdio
Spring Application Framework Developers https://accntu.re/2G0raDM
.Net Developers https://accntu.re/2EqpHp7
.Net MVC Developers https://bit.ly/2twVEp9
Automation Testers https://bit.ly/2Epj0U0
Angular Developers https://accntu.re/2sL9G6v
Android/iOS Developers https://bit.ly/2Iw6LZQ
Bilingual Developers (Japanese) https://bit.ly/2GX22Op
Functional Testers https://bit.ly/2E4lCFs
Project Management Office Associates https://accntu.re/2D6Yoy1
Bring your A game to one of the world’s most innovative companies! Apply via the online Career Portals or visit our Recruitment Centers on Weekdays from 9:00AM to 4:00PM.
UG/F Pioneer House Building. Cardinal Rosales Ave. cor. Panglao St., Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to Accenture’s culture and core values. This is key to our innovative, collaborative and high-energy work environment. Having a diverse, gender balanced workforce with different capabilities, perspectives, and experiences is the Accenture Way.
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
For more information about Accenture Careers in Cebu, visit our website at careers.accenture.com/cebu.