Back to Search Results
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 2006
3rd Avenue 5th Street, Mactan Economic Zone Phase 1, Cebu, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: Over 100
Posted On: September 15, 2021
Job ID: 290249
Enrich your Career with a Global Leader in the Fashion Industry!
Yuenthai is one of the world’s premier apparel and supply chain services providers with production facilities in China and Cambodia aside from the Philippines. We are a recognized multi-product expert who brings the best sports apparel to millions of people around the world. On the local front, Yuenthai has 2 manufacturing facilities in MEPZ, Lapu Lapu City, Cebu, which are reputable partners of international brands such as adidas and Reebok among others.
Yuenthai is now becoming the next big thing in the Luenthai Group of Companies with the multi-million peso investment in the Factory of the Future. This new factory will help us to reduce waste and increase efficiency while at the same time allowing us to automate complex production methods to improve speed and quality.
Yuenthai is a green factory. We recycle treated water, practice digital to reduce paper consumption and thus save more trees. Our Factory of the Future is designed to have even more environmentally friendly.
We are in need of a skilled individuals to fill-in the vacant position of:
SEWING OPERATORS (112)
- To carry on operational process relayed by Line Leader
- Submit first piece output to Roving QC before bulk proceed
- Release piece output per beat required per style
- Bring out quality processed goods
- Conduct measurement per piece output
- Collect measurement guide from Line Leader
- Turn over piece goods to next Operator
- Pull supply from the first Operator
- Raise problem for machine trouble by displaying red colored Traffic Light
- Raise up problem of construction cannot be covered by calling Line Leader for solution
- Raise up problem of an attainable target to Line Leader/Supervisor
- the attention Material Handler for any support needing for the line process to include needle replacement and thread supply
- Keep an honest hourly output posted at side table easy for Line Leader to check
- Strict compliance of 7S
- Responsible for keeping the machine clean and in good condition before and after work
- High School Graduate or College Level
- Preferably with at least 6 months experience as sewer or tailor
- Knowledge in sewing, both hand and machine sewing Knowledge and ability on different kinds of stitches and design
- Knowledge in different kinds of clothes
- Ability to use a sewing machine
Successful applicant will receive a compensation package commensurate to his or her experience and qualification.
How to Apply
Email us your updated resume thru: email@example.com
OR submit to Yuenthai Philippines Incorporated Factory 2 3rd Avenue 5th Street, Mactan Economic Zone Phase 1, Lapu-Lapu City Cebu, Philippines 6015 .
Please contact 09178444755 for more details.