Back to Search Results
Accounting Staff (Accounts Receivable)
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 1996
Humabon Street, North Reclamation Area , Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: July 19, 2021
Job ID: 281081
Diamond Interior Industries Corporation, a leading company that offers a variety of office furniture and partitions, hotel and restaurant furniture, modular kitchen cabinets, carpet and blinds, glass and aluminum cladding, cabinetry, raw materials and hardware, is currently looking for highly competent, aggressive and pro-active candidates for our expanding business.
We offer a rewarding career potential and an exceptional compensation package for qualified applicants.
- A graduate of Accountancy, Financial Management or any finance related courses is required for this position.
- Should have at least 2 years of experience in handling all fields and facets of finance including, collection, audit, AP/AR, general accounting and payroll, purchasing and bank recon.
- Knowledgeable of different accounting programs and software.
- Can adapt to constant challenges within the workplace.
- Experience related to the field of construction, raw materials distribution/retailing and cargo is an advantage but not a requisite.
- Print monthly billing statements and send to tennants
- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments
- Monitor customer accounts details for non payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Research and resolve payments discrepancies
- Maintains accounts receivable customer files and records
- Perform account reconciliations
- Perform day-to-day financial transactions
- UPDATE, monitor passbook
- Collect data and prepare monthly reports.