Back to Search Results
RTA Specialist (Real Time Analyst)
1 Year or Less
With business certificates
4F JESA ITC Bldg. General Maxilom Avenue (in front of National Bookstore - Mango Branch), Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: April 20, 2021
Job ID: 106725
vCustomer is an end-to-end business solutions provider, that specializes in helping clients generate higher revenue, increase customer retention and to understand their customers better. vCustomer is a leading provider of cost effective customer care solutions.
vCustomer Philippines goes beyond the basic value propositions of lower cost by adding tangible, measurable value to clients in many industries including Retail, Technology, Telecommunication and Hospitality. vCustomer Philippines uses state-of-the-art technology, manpower expertise, best practices and analytics to enhance the performance of your business. Based in Kirkland, Washington, USA, vCustomer delivers quality operations from its state-of-the-art facilities across the globe.
vCustomer owns and operates over a secure, reliable, private and scalable computing and communication system. Continuous system monitoring combined with stringent quality and security policies, using ISO 27001 certification and standards ensure customer’s data privacy and service continuity. Extensive expertise in telephony systems and application development guarantees high availability of technology resources.
- Analysis – Strong Analytical skills
- Should be able to handle & achieve the departmental requirements
- Maintaining secrecy of data
- Knowledge (What the person must know): Understanding of operational process, logical thinking, reporting and analysis
- Should be open to change, Multi-tasking skills
- Ability to manage real time queues and skill changes
- Communication between Team Locations to effectively manage the staff
- Ensure is able to effectively manage floor discipline
- Ability to think on toes and take accurate decisions which will help in meeting the service goals
- Meet Real Time Adherence
- SLA – Service Level/Abandon Rate Targets met on a consistent Basis
- Real Time Reporting – Timeliness & Accuracy
- Client Management – Internal and External
- Ability to work on data and generate various types dashboards, reports/ad-hoc reports required on real time basis
- Ability to handle high level data analysis and data
- Improve productivity by adherence to published SLA standards on a continual basis.
- Analysis and adhoc requirements & HC database management
- Adherence to all internal Processes, Process Health against Audits, closure of open NCs within stipulated TAT.
- Client Management through interface and relationship building
- To improve manpower utilization and hence process bottom line on the basis of effective and efficient manpower planning and forecasting.
- ID management
- Ensure Payroll (Attendance & Incentive processing) to HR in time.
- Graduate- Any discipline
- 2- 3-Yrs experience in BPO / Customer Care contact center
- 1 -2 years of relevant MIS/ experience
- Good written and verbal communication
- High proficiency in MS Excel / Ms Access
- Confident and self motivation attitude
- Good process management skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing abilities.
- Knowledge of CMS / Nortal / Avaya & manpower calculation tools will be given preference.
How to Apply